Soccer Academies & Soccer Camps in Charlotte, NC – Soccer Coach Theory
Soccer Academies in Charlotte
Charlotte Soccer Academy
- Website: http://www.charlottesocceracademy.com
- Ages: 2.5-18 years
- Details: The Charlotte Soccer Academy runs programs for 2.5 to 18 year-olds to play and develop, serving families in Charlotte, Matthews, Concord and surrounding counties.
- Website: https://www.charlotteindependence.com/performance-academy
- Ages: 9-18 years
- Details: Charlotte Independece run a drop-in clinic throughout the summer led by Charlotte Independence professional soccer players. They run one-hour sessions on weekdays from 5.30 until 8.30 in June and July. This is for those keen to develop into an elite soccer player, offering individual techniques and skills through the Coerver Coaching methodology.
- Website: https://schools.fcbarcelona.us/charlotte/
- Ages: 5-18 years
- Details: This is the official academy of FC Barcelona, giving boys and girls the opportunity to learn the methodology and values of FC Barcelona. From August to June, players train 2 or 3 times per week. Players must go through try-outs before they are accepted into the academy, with registrations for try-outs available online.
- Website: https://www.charlotteeagles.com/
- Ages: 8-18 years
- Details: The vision is to glorify God and see lives transformed by sharing the message of Jesus Christ through soccer. They run a 12-session technical training program from August until November, 4.30-5.30 at the Brace Family YMCA. This program is open to all ages from all clubs.
Charlotte Junior Soccer
- Website: http://www.charlottejuniorsoccer.org/
- Ages: 4-18 years
- Details: Introducing and educating children to have a lifelong love of the game of soccer, offering several coaching clinics through the Fall and Spring, with parent volunteers every season, and directed by their Coaching Director.
- Website: http://xoloscarolinas.com/
- Ages: 7-14 years
- Details: The Xolos Carolinas teach the fundamentals of soccer in an enjoyable and fun environment that will develop players with high soccer skills. Practice runs Tuesday through Friday at 6.30 pm in Yorkmount.
Queen City Mutiny FC Soccer Academy
- Website: https://qcmutiny.com/soccer-academy
- Ages: 2-14 years
- Details: Based from their 2 locations in Elon Park and Harrisburg Soccer Complex in Charlotte, they run a tiered system for players depending on age, with a focus on developing develop skilled, confident and creative players. Their junior academy for under 7s is for more inexperienced players, while their academy fro u9-u14 aims to develop players up to Development Academy level and requires try-outs.
Soccer Plus Soccer Programme
- Website: http://www.sportsconnectionnc.com/details.php?Soccer-PLUS-62
- Ages: 2-10
- Details: Skills-based soccer training classes on Saturday mornings for boys and girls, which are operated from their outdoor Granite Street location. Children are separated based on age (although players can move up or down if needed) for the 50-minute sessions, and the season lasts 8-10 weeks.
Soccer Camps in Charlotte
Charlotte Soccer Camp
- Website: https://www.charlottesoccercamp.com/
- Ages: 4-18 years
- Details: Separate soccer camps for boys and girls in the Charlotte area. The girls and boys camps differ in times and dates, so be sure to check the website. They have week-long camps over Winter, Spring and day camps over the Summer for beginner or recreational youth players. They offer a sibling discount so it’s a great option for parents who have more than one child. There’s an additional residential 2-day summer camp for the more advanced high school players (aged 14-18 years) aiming to enter college soccer.
Davidson Soccer Camp
- Website: http://www.davidsonsoccercamp.com/
- Ages: TBC
- Details: Half- and full-day soccer training camps for boys at Davidson College, Davidson, NC, run by coaches who have played at the Collegiate or Professional level. They also have advanced camps for the more serious and higher-level player. They offer discounts for siblings or larger groups registering.
Davidson Soccer School for Girls
- Website: http://www.davidsonsoccerschool.com/
- Ages: 6-13 years
- Details: This girl’s soccer school runs out of Davidson College in North Carolina, and includes youth day camps for the young, developing female player. They have full- and half-day options running over 2 weeks in June and July. They also run residential camps for Junior Advanced players and Goalkeepers, as well as Elite residential camps for the highest-level of players.
Charlotte Soccer Training Centre
- Website: https://www.charlottesoccertrainingcenter.com/
- Ages: 6-13 years
- Details: The Charlotte Soccer Training centre run summer camps from the Orthocarolina Sportplex in south Charlotte for players of all abilities and skill levels. They aim to improve their technical, tactical and mental game, as well as have fun. These run over 8 different weeks in June, July and August, giving plenty of flexibility for the summer months.
Queen’s Boys’ Soccer Camp
- Website: http://queensboyssoccercamps.com/
- Ages: 5-14 years
- Details: All ages and skill levels are welcome at these Spring and Summer soccer camps from Queens University of Charlotte. They offer full-day (which includes lunch) or half-day camps for 6 different weeks in June, July and August, as well as a Spring Break camp in April. The sessions are run from the Myers Park Traditional Soccer Field on Wellesley Avenue next to the Queens University of Charlotte, and include soccer skills, drills, fun and games with student-athlete and professional coaching staff.
Sosa Soccer Camp
- Website: http://www.sosasoccer.com/camp-info.html
- Ages: TBC
- Details: Held in July, this week-long summer camp is for players who want to increase their technique and endurance. They are aimed at the slightly more experienced player, especially those looking to play high-school soccer
FC Barcelona Soccer Camp
- Website: https://camps.fcbarcelona.us/dates-locations/charlotte-nc-2020-camp-registration/
- Ages: 6-16 years
- Details: These soccer camps are a chance for girls and boys to join FC Barcelona coaches for a week and learn the methodologies of a top European football club. Players are placed in groups based on age and level, with a focus on technical, tactical, psychological and physical development, The camp runs from June 22nd to the 26th from 9am to 3pm each day at the Matthews Sportsplex. Some players from each camp are even selected to travel to Barcelona to train at the professional training facilities. They even offer a 15% sibling discount.
Carolina Girls Soccer Camp
- Website: http://www.carolinagirlssoccercamp.com/index.php/2020-camps/cbpa/
- Ages: 6-17 years (camp dependent)
- Details: These residential summer camps are for girls and run for 3 weeks in June and July at the UNC campus Chapel Hill. They run Junior Elite summer camps for the determined and motivated female soccer player aged 10-13, and College-bound summer camps for more advanced players looking to play college soccer. They also run day camps for 6-13 year old girls (full- and half-day options are available) for one week in June.